Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Georgia: How is the laser hair removal work

How long to recover? do they take of the hair individualy with a little laser or is it one big laser that zaps you?Im thinking of doing my legs and underarms.oh and was it worth it?

Answer:totally laser hair removal Georgia worth it.
I waxed my face for about 15 years, and finally did the laser IPL. The laser it self is about 3/4" in laser hair removal Georgia diameter. Maybe 1". It zaps an area that big, it doesn't do them one by one. recovery time interms of the treatment is under an hour for me. my skin turns red then back to normal. However, if the laser is set at too high of a setting for you, you can burn/scab. the hairs do not laser hair removal Georgia come right out of the follicule when you get them zapped. You have to let them grow out normally. though i get impatient and pluck them out. if you don 9;t have a high tolerance to pain, they do make a numbing cream that your doctor should give you, but I laser hair removal Georgia don't recommend it, it made me have an allergic reaction.I seriously advice going through a dermatologist for the procedure or other doctor's office. If you have any adverse reactions, they can treat you properly.And one last note, the laser works best on light skin and dark hair. If you laser hair removal Georgia have very dark skin, the laser could cause loss of pigmentation.

Answer:It was expensive, the hair came back in less than a year, it hurt a good bit for the little while it lasted, they zap you with the laser~ I had them turn it all the way laser hair removal Georgia up, no pain, no gain, but even with that it didn't last, the lazer zaps a small patch, it feels like a sewing machine working your skin, it heals rather quickly, like 20-30 minutes it starts getting better, I would do it again...

Answer:my cousin did it she had 5 treatments and it was like $500 for her sideburns and the little stache but she said it was worth it it worked out good! she said it wa laser hair removal Georgias a little laser but they had bigger ones for different parts!