Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Georgia: Does anyone actually get laser hair removal and NEVER have to shave again

I've tried the Laser...VERY PAINFUL!! (Maybe I'm a wuss - my under-arms hurt a lot). I tried electrolisis....Painful Too and time consuming. Is there anyone out there who has actually had a perminate hair removal work for them. 100% all hair on legs or underarms gone. No laser hair removal Georgia shaving ever? Smooth? Or it this perminate Hair removal just a dream?

Answer:Yes...I and my wife had 100% removal. The only caveat is that my wife ha laser hair removal Georgiad a few follicles reappear in her underarms while pregnant. Basically you can have a few sprout back when you are undergoing hormonal changes.The most important thing is going to someone good who has very good equipment. Also, the pain should diminish with each treatment.Go laser hair removal Georgia to http://www.HairRemovalForum.com ... the site lis ts providers who have received positive surveys from previous customers.Good luck.

Answer:there's a prescription cream,Vaniqa,I think that's the correct spelling.

Answer:What a great dream! Hair removal is a chore, I shave, pluck, wax and bleach right now but I haven't tried electrolysis. I'd like to if I had the laser hair removal Georgia money. So I don't know whether it's permanent, sorry I can't help.

Answer:I was so sick of shaving and now i use veet. i will never shave again. love the stuff!!!!

Answer:You'll probably still get an occassional "wild hair" that will sprout from a new folicle - but if laser hair removal Georgia you have the entire area laser'ed... this generally remove any "large" patches of hair growth (provided they're thoroug h)

Answer:You can get laser hair removal done at American Laser centers. They have many locations in America. I would imagine that laser hair removal is similar to electrolysis. I think people get different results. Electrolysis is supposed to be permanent too. Laser hair removal isn't nearly as painful as electrolysis. It's less expensive and laser hair removal Georgia faster than electrolysis. American Laser has a 30-minute infommerical that you can watch on television. The lady in the infommercial says laser hair removal is permanent. She talks about a girls' laser hair removal Georgia soccer team. All of the girls in that soccer team had laser hair removal done at American Laser, and they never have to shave or wax again. It does sound too good to be true, but American Laser offers free treatments after the sixth treatment if the laser hair removal Georgia hair starts to regrow.

Answer:I need the answer to this question too. I'm sick and tired of shaving but don't want to go in for expensive, time consuming treatments and still have to shave. What do girls do to remove unwanted hair?