Wednesday, May 6, 2009

laser hair removal Georgia: How much does laser hair removal cost (armpits)

No matter laser hair removal Georgia what I do, there will still be shadows of hairs after I shave. Sometimes, it starts bleeding, and I am too embarrassed to wear tank tops. I need to take care of this, and I would like to know if laser hair removal will be cheaper than waxing in the long run. I really really really need an answer. Thank you. :)

Answer:laser hair removal is cheaper in the long run as waxing can burn the skin and cause laser hair removal Georgia infection.it cost me 700 but I have baby fine hairs after 5 years. I used to have such black hair that shaving wouldn't do laser hair removal Georgia it as the skin would be gray.

Answer:Go to different Laser hair Removal Places and ask them. How am I supposed to know how much Laser hair Removal is going to cost at your nearest center? But I do know that its not cheap!

Answer:$100-250 dollars.but i wouldnt worry if i were you.i know girls who dont even bother to touch up.its natural!but remember that laser doesnt last forever

Answer:u can just go on google and type in how to remove hair and click search